Saturday, December 8, 2012

There's Something About Her...

Everyday while going to the office, I have a lot of time to think about stuff.. Stuff that is good, bad and ugly.. But what really rocks my "tempo" rides is thinking about her.. My love.. My life.. My soul..

I wont take her name.. Not because its not worth taking.. (Bite your tongue if you thought that) but because she's too special to be parted with... She belongs to me.. She's mine to love.. Mine to scold.. Mine to take care of.. Mine to play with ( thats rite.. Just like a kid says)

When she's around, life makes sense... She has that aura that makes ke wanna be like her... She has an impeccable personality that makes me miss her every second of every minute of every hour of each day.. She might think differently as i've never told her this.. But thats how my life becomes worth living..

I wanna be with her always.. And I can never imagine my life without her.. With her presence my life becomes as beautiful as sun rays falling in a field of grass with fresh dew.. She my pot of gold next to my rainbow..

I love you baby.. And there's nothing more beautiful than you..

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Good one and I hope you have told her by now. Girls like to hear the good things especially that someone loves you so much :)
    Go tell her......... :) do not keep this one thing inside you......you will love it that you told it .......but somehow men cannot.....I am glad you wrote it .....hope u shared it at least ;)

    ReplyDelete