Monday, December 10, 2012

Thats that...!!

The last post was a live report/breaking news/whatever u wanna call it that I had written... See thats my job... I'm a Sports Editor with Times of India... What you just read was part of my "JD"..

The worst part is that online journalism is double the work that print journalism is and has even lesser appreciation.. I dont get to write my name on the articles that I write..

Well considering that the stuff that I write is more of news report than articles, they dont stay on the net for long... They get replaced by "agency" stories..

So all I have is a 15 min window for my write-up to stay online for the world to see... Thats not cool.. So what i'l be doing is that i'l be putting everything I write on my blog.. That way I get to choose when my write-up goes off air.. ( to be honest, its gonna be never)

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Haha very true ......
    But I am sure u r enjoying what u r doing :)

    ReplyDelete