Monday, April 15, 2013

Social Conventions -- Pain Personified..!!

There are three kinds of people in this world.. There are introverts.. There are extroverts.. And then finally there is "Me".. While I was under the false pretension that I fell under the first category, I recently was enlightened that I am actually my own "category"..

As of late, all that's been going through my mind is "how" and "how" can I avoid meeting my relatives... (ya.. I wrote how twice).. And its not just relatives, its people in general... These are people who I either don't know or people whom i've not met in a looooooon time...

I don't know why i've been in this rut lately... The thing with me is that once I get to know someone, I can be quite the rockstar to have around... I mean come on, have you met me? Style and charm come naturally to me... (Ahem... Too Much? I thought so too...)

But anyway, wat i'm feeling these days is completely against my principles... Its against my living ideologies... Its against the sacred shrine of "Freakrazy"... I guess, the problem is that I don't want to go thru these situations alone... I want someone to be there to make me feel comfortable... Someone that takes off that extra weight on top of the dumbell kept on top of the lid of the pressure cooker that is my life... But then again, one can't have someone with oneself all the time... One has to learn to get past these atrocities by oneself...

But then again, Does One Give A Damn? One Does Not Think So...
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment