Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dono Mile Iss Tarah..

Well.. I don't do these kind of "posts" that often so its gonna be tough to get it all out in the exact manner as I intend to.. But hey, there's always a first.. Now that I come to think bout it, i've never ever written anything on any movee ever.. So yayy for Post No. 1

Ek Mein Aur Ekk Tu is the movee about which I want to talk bout tuday.. ( its sounding gay already).. There's something about this movee that not just made me watch it 4 times, but also boosted my instincts to write bout it..

Considering the fact that this movee was an epitome of one of the biggest flops of 2012, ek mein aur ekk tu is actually a "good" movee by its standards.. Dont get me wrong, but I pretty much have one answer to how good a hindi movee is going to be - "Horrible"

But this movee was different... It touched me in a way that is not palatable... Imran khan and kareena kapoor actually form a sweet couple... Imran's acting is class apart ( except the portions where he tries to shout.. Lets me honest mate.. You cant shout) and kareena, as always, reminds me of a friend.

Kareena in the whole movee seems to be stuck with a bunch of amateurs trying to rise above the cloud to struggle and actually succeed in doing so.. She's like a star striker who has been recruited by a third division football team just to boost the jersey sales... There i've said it... I couldn't have put it any better...

Come to think of it, there are a few aspects that I think played a crucial role in me liking this muvee.. One, the awesome chemistry between imran and kareena, and two, the manner in which imran is stuck in life with his dead end job not knowing what to do...

I dont relate to his relation with his parents becauze I share a lovely one with mine.... So no thots there... Kareena's parents behave as if they have a factory that produces both daughters and money... Lets be honest, no matter how open and friendly a parent is, no parent would be as liberal as kareena's parents are in the movee...

I mean its just too much... Also, never in the entire history of this world have I come across any girl ( in both real life and literature ) who forms a "best friend" relationship with a guy just to help him with his life and problems... I mean she could have swindled a few bucks of off him in the process, but to genuinely try to help him without asking for anything in return? Its genuinely unbelievable!

All in all, the muvee has mixed reactions from my side.. But like I said, there's something about this muvee that made me watch it 4 times... And to be very honest... I'm still not bored and can watch it 4 more times...!!! :)

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.....this was good....you can start movie reviews as well. I mean genuine reviews. The EMET review above is good in a way that u hv told quite a lot but left out even more and intrigued the feeling to watch this one......lol

    ReplyDelete