Thursday, November 1, 2012

When the Going gets Tough, I get Going...!!


So Here I am. I thought that the first post of my “third” blog would have something to do with Sports. You know, considering the fact that I’m into the Sports Field now. But I guess things aren’t always meant to happen in ways you want them to.

 Don’t worry. This isn’t going to be one of those blogs where I’ll be lecturing all the time. I don’t intend it to be that way. I take this as a channel to vent out my thoughts/frustrations/beliefs. I’ve been told for a long time now (By people who neither I remember nor want to) that I need to be “penning” down the stuff that I feel passionate about. Sports! Anything else? Naahh… Nothing strikes a chord.

 Oh Yeah! “Chord”! My guitar pretty much is in the same boat as Sports! But then again, Don’t play it that often. I do, in fact, tend to be inclined towards it at times. But what I really need is a channel for that as well. YouTube you say? Well… That’s another story in the making.. J

 Also, I need to make this as clear as possible. When I say “Sports”, the boat for me pretty much just covers Football, Formula One and Tennis. A Little bit of Golf (been really into it lately) and maybe Badminton (Depending on who’s playing)!

 Cricket SUCKS by the way. That’s all I’m gonna say on that because frankly speaking that’s all the sport deserves. (FULL STOP)

 So that’s that… Let the Blogging begin. It’s a journey, not a Destination. Just Like Happiness I guess…

No comments:

Post a Comment